This product is EOL (discontinued). No longer being manufactured and no longer available for sale.
The ServoPAL is a tiny module that plugs in between your microcontroller and two servo motors to pulse the motors so your microcontroller doesn't have to. In addition, it provides an “alarm clock” function to perform timing in the background while the microcontroller is busy with other tasks.
- Plugs in between servo headers and servos: no wiring necessary.
- Simplifies programming for both standard and continuous-rotation servos.
- Pulses two servos continuously based on single incoming pulses received from the microcontroller.
- Provides an alarm output (200mS to 30 min delay), which can be set by a single pulse.
- All interfacing is done by pulsing: no serial protocols to learn.
- Runs from the servo's power (up to 6.5VDC): no additional power source needed.
- Power requirements: 5 to 6.5v
- Communication: Pulsing
- Dimensions: 3/4 x 3/4 x 3/16 in (20 x 20 x 5 mm)
- Operating temp range: -32 to +158 °F (-0 to +70 °C)
The ServoPAL was originally launched by Parallax under stock code #28824 and it's currently made by SimplyTronics as stock ST-00074.